Search This Blog and Find Cool Stuff

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Good News!

Good news!!
On Thursday, my  fashion collage was featured as a Top Set on Polyvore's home page!

Untitled #1463

Untitled #1463 by prettyroses 

This was a first for me.  It put a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

In fact, the excitement (along with the sunny -- but windy day) inspired me to drive to a nearby nature trail and do some celebratory sketching.

There was quite a bit of wind, so this involved a lot of holding the page down while drawing, and ignoring wisps of hair getting in the eyes and blocking my view.  But hey, challenges are part of what make life exciting.  And it was a great day to get out in the sun, feel the wind whip around you like a living nature spirit, and squint into the distance at grass and trees and interesting branches.



No comments:

Post a Comment